UNO Faculty and Staff Perspective
If you would like to participate, but aren't sure how to get started, here are some questions that might help. Feel free to answer as many or as few as you'd like, this is your work and should reflect your process and experiences.
- What are the challenges you face in working during this time (at home or not)?
- How has COVID-19 affected your students? How have your interactions with them changed?
- Has your teaching style changed?
- If you work in a lab and/ or need specific hardware or software (STEM, Digital Humanities, Statistical etc,), how are you dealing with that remotely?
- What are your impressions of media coverage about COVID-19, both before and after it arrived in the U.S. and Nebraska?
- What do you think about the role of technology during the pandemic--as a method of sharing information, communicating, or being entertained?
- What do you most look forward to doing when restrictions in Nebraska end?